St. Andrew Catholic Cemetery Cemetery

Saginaw County, Michigan

Visit Cemetery Website

The following records have been uploaded and approved for this cemetery.

Additional Cemetery Info...

Cemetery is located at 381 St. Andrews Rd. The cemetery was established in 1886 and is owned by the Diocese of Saginaw. Records for this cemetery are held by the church.

Name Cemetery County Updated
DEVERS, Eddie St. Andrew Catholic Cemetery Cemetery Saginaw 2018-03-18 14:45:06
DEVERS, Mitchell Earl St. Andrew Catholic Cemetery Cemetery Saginaw 2018-03-18 14:45:06
HEBL, Frank St. Andrew Catholic Cemetery Cemetery Saginaw 2018-03-18 14:45:06

Other GPP Projects  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Admin Login